Boosting CX through outsourced call center services
The business landscape is changing rapidly with a major focus being placed on the customer experience (CX). Consumer expectations are rising. They want high-quality products with excellent customer service. Therefore, it’s no surprise that spending on CX technology is expected to reach a whopping $641 billion in 2023 alone. With so much emphasis being placed on CX, what options do businesses have in terms of streamlining their call center operations? And what about the benefits that they can reap as a result of this? We explore the answers to these questions below. Let’s take a closer look.
Setting the scene with numbers
Businesses that factor in positive customer experiences are set to reap the rewards as a result of their efforts. It is becoming increasingly important to cater to one’s clientele, leaving them with an experience that leaves them wanting more. This is nowhere better illustrated than with the following statistics based on research:
- 140% more is the figure that describes customer spending after a positive experience.
- 96% of customers agree that customer service is important in fostering brand loyalty.
- 86% of customers are eager to pay more for a superior CX. In fact, they are willing to pay up to 16% more for a better experience.
- 80% of customers are more likely to buy from brands that offer personalized experiences.
- 64% of customers are likely to recommend brands to others after a positive CX.
- 60% is the number by which businesses invested in omnichannel experiences.
- 33% is the amount by which you can reduce your customer support costs as a result of greater efforts being placed on a strong CX.
- And the list goes on.
What is call center outsourcing?
So, with all these crucial numbers in mind, how can businesses and organizations foster a strong CX? The answer lies in call center outsourcing. But what does this term mean? Essentially, it refers to businesses that hire a third-party to handle their call center operations as well as one’s customer service. These third-parties can be either domestic or located in another country. In addition, you can specify which tasks you want outsourced specifically, or you can request that they handle all your CX needs. There is great flexibility in the offerings available.
If you are wondering how call center outsourcing works, it’s important to know that third-party providers often have the facilities, technology, tools, and people in place to meet your needs. As such, they can help with calls, live chat, emails, social media monitoring, lead generation, telemarketing, market research, and a whole lot more.
Going a bit deeper into call center outsourcing, it’s also usually divided into two primary parts: in-bound and outbound outsourcing.
With in-bound call centers, this is when customers call your telephone number and speak to a company representative about products, accounts, and other aspects that they require help with.
On the other hand, outbound call centers are used to make outbound calls. This is especially useful for sales or lead generation. However, it’s also a great way of conducting surveys or even updating databases.
The benefits of outsourced call center services
Whether you require in-bound or outbound outsourced call center services, it’s vital to know what advantages these have for your business so that you can make an informed choice about your service provider. Below, we’ve listed just a few of the main benefits that you should consider when opting for a third-party to handle your call center needs.
- Location, location, location: we all know that location is key to a business’ success. The location determines the cost of facilities and equipment, as well as the payroll costs. In many cases, using call center services in another country with lower labor and facilities costs can help businesses save a lot of money in the long run.
- Quality services offered by talented agents: the better trained the call center agents are, the better expertise they can offer to your customers. Often, these agents are native or fluent speakers of your customers’ language and they operate in time zones that cater to a 24/7 availability for support. The availability of such agents also often results in a shorter average time for customer support, thereby boosting the CX further.
- Specialization and flexibility: with every business being unique, you need a tailored solution for your requirements. As such, call center outsourcing can offer you custom-made specialization of services as well as the flexibility to match your company culture and other critical factors that have an impact on the customer experience.
- Saves businesses time and money: call center outsourcing enables businesses to save time and money by freeing up resources so that they can focus on their core business activities. These may include product and/or service development and sales strategies.
- Easy monitoring and measurement: call center outsourcing is also a highly measurable aspect of your business’ success. You can measure the number of calls, the number of successful problem resolutions, chats, emails, and social media engagements, among other things to ensure that your key performance indicators (KPIs) are being met. This is also a great way of having clear timelines for meeting deliverables.
Tips for the successful outsourcing of your call center services
If you are ready to proceed to outsource your call center services, then choosing the right provider is essential. At StorsenDigital, we offer you:
- Clear and transparent communication
- Attend to valuable knowledge transfer
- Work according to your scripts, if any
- The option to define your task areas and your KPIs
- Quality and performance of all the agents in our portfolio
- Reliability and availability at your convenience
- The right company and staff culture for greater brand consistency
- The right call center size that enables you to scale your operations smoothly
- Strong experience and expertise in call center outsourcing
- Affordable pricing plans, and
- A multitude of languages to meet your customers’ needs.
In a nutshell
Choosing the right call center outsourcing provider can seem like a daunting task but it doesn’t have to be this way with StorsenDigital. With vast experience in providing outsourced call center services, we ensure that your customers’ experience is enhanced and taken to the next level so that your business can reap the rewards of this. You can now focus on your core business activities whilst ensuring that your CX KPIs are met and exceeded when you get in touch with us. Reaching out to us is easy! So, let’s start the conversation.