Procurement as a managed service
Procurement service entails discovering, shortlisting, selecting, and purchasing relevant goods or services or works from a third-party vendor via a direct purchase, competitive bidding, or tendering process while assuring on-time delivery of the correct quality and quantity.
The most typical division of procurement activities is operative, tactical, and strategic. Finding the optimal solution to your needs in a tactical and seamless manner is the enjoyable part of strategy.
StorsenDigital procurement delivery center in Sarajevo
Transitioning all business units to remote work is difficult for all organizations. In December 2020, we launched a completely remote procurement solution for our German clients from Sarajevo. It was new to us, but after a few months, we established a steady structure and method, and within a year, our distribution center grew from one to eight employees.
Teams, vendors, and consumers are currently seeing a shift in remote operations, which has become the new norm. As a procurement leader and team member, it is essential to ensure that employees remain secure, empowered, and stress-free while operational processes evolve.
Several forms of procurement services are offered to our international clients, and our service offering is extensive:
- Research and analysis of the market,
- Identification of prospective suppliers and talks,
- Framework agreements,
- Developing a list of approved merchants,
- Collaboration between the production and sales departments,
- Standardized SAP HANA, RFP, and RFQ tasks,
- Seeking bids and analyzing quotations,Creating and administering contracts,
- Obtaining acceptance of invoices and meeting payment terms,
- Developing strong supplier relationships,
- Department-specific procurement activities: IT, administration, automotive, transportation and mobility, professional services, and facility.
Industries and languages
Our team is very receptive to new challenges, and their diverse private and public procurement expertise ensures a rapid and successful adoption of any new customer.
Automobile, Information Technology, and Food are the industries where we have the most experience.
We provide services in a variety of foreign tongues, including local BCS, German, and English as our corporate language. Our crew concentrates primarily on German and English, executing all tasks in those languages.
Let’s discuss your long-term ambitions and plans. We are ready to provide you with our competent assistance.